Travels With My Art

A compilation of Chris's humorous and entertaining travelogues, revealing some of the pitfalls and frustrations, as well as the joy of being a professional artist. Hoping that his efforts abroad will continue to bring in a daily crust to continue supporting his family at home!

23 Jun 2010

Northleach Charter Fair

Northleach Charter Fair on Saturday 27th June.
Find me in the market place, with my sketchbooks and paints! I'll be launching my new Northleach print, plus I'll have my 2011 cotswold calendar available for sale (signed on request!) and a selection of recent original paintings and sketches.

Come and talk to the artist!!
Charter Fair Starts 12.00 noon.
http://northleachcommunity.blogspot.com/

Post Script: Great day had by all - glorious sunshine and lots of visitors. Well done to the organisers! We enjoyed ourselves too!

Read all about it in the Wilts & Glos:
http://www.wiltsglosstandard.co.uk/news


My new Northleach Print is available through my website:
www.fothergillsgallery.co.uk 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...